Help in Planning Your Summer Vacation in Stockholm

We're gearing up for a fantastic summer here at the Rival Hotel! There are, as always, so many great things to see, do and experience here in Stockholm during the summer months. I've decided to put together a list of some of my more popular blog posts from the past, regarding summer activities... things can help you plan your trip to Stockholm.

In the beginning of June, I'll be writing a list of restaurants that will close for a few weeks during the summer. In the meantime you can check my list from last year to get a general idea if your favorite restaurant will be open while you are here. You can also click here for my recent restaurant reviews/recommendations. On the right side of this page you will find the archive of my past posts... check my posts from the past two summers to read my experiences doing different day trips in the archipelago, other summer adventures and useful tips.
Strömma is the best sightseeing company in Stockholm. Have a look at their website to find the tour that best fits with what you want to see & do.

Comments

Popular Posts