Stockholm Travel Expert at Startle


Please excuse me as I pat myself on the back! I have recently been chosen to be Forbes Travel Guide's "Stockholm Expert" on their website Startle. I'm very proud and a bit "startled" that Forbes, such a prestigious company, considered me for this. So besides giving tips, recommendations and advice on Stockholm here on this blog and helping Rival Hotel guests in person, I will be also answering set questions on the Stockholm page at Startle. Questions like "What are the best fine-dining restaurants in Stockholm?" and "What are the five best things to do with kids in Stockholm?".
Startle is a great website for travelers... here you can find answers to popular questions at different destinations from both local experts like myself and from other Forbes Travel Guide Correspondents. Get great expert advice on restaurants, spas and attractions at destinations around the world. So bookmark the webpage and use it to help plan your next trip!

Comments

Popular Posts