Webcams in Stockholm
- Slussen- Just a ten minute walk from the Rival Hotel, this camera looks out over the water and the shoreline of the Old Town (Gamla Stan) and the island of Skeppsholmen. Here you can watch the little white ferries which take you to the island of Djurgården.
- Stureplan- High-end shopping district during the day, nightlife district in the evenings.
- Stadsgårdskajen- The dock where many cruise ships dock at during the summer as well as where the ferries the Finland depart from. Looking out towards the archipelago and the Baltic Sea.
- Gamla Stan- The Old Town, with a great view of the royal palace to the right.
- Sandhamn- in the outer archipelago, a popular destination with the yachting crowd.
- Vaxholm- a small town in the inner archipelago, the unofficial capital of Skärgården.
For more Stockholm webcams, check the website webbkameror.se
Post a Comment