|Audrey Hepburn on the set of "My Fair Lady" 1963.|
at Sven-Harry's Konstmuseum.
Photo: Cecil Beaton
©The Cecil Beaton Studio Archive at Sotheby's
|The park at Waldemarsudde. Photo by Lars Edelholm.|
- Moderna (modern art): Adrián Villar Rojas (ongoing until Oct 25th), After Babel (June 13th-Aug 30th) among others. Don't miss their permanent collection as well.
- Fotografiska (photography): Nick Brandt (May 22nd-Sep 13th) among others.
- National (classic/modern)- Closed for renovations. Temporary exhibitions, like the upcoming- 100 Great Paintings (May 28th-Aug 30th), held at the Royal Academy of Fine Arts.
- Architecture Design Center (architecture/design): Reprograming the City (June 18th-Aug 30th).
- Liljevalchs (modern): Hertha Hillfon- Innovative Ceramist (June 6th-Aug 16th).
- Thielska Gallery (classic/Swedish): Jan Hietala and Eugene Jansson (June 13th-Sep 20th).
- Waldemarsudde (classic/Swedish): Emil Nolde- Colour Storms (Ongoing until Aug 30th) among others.
- Millesgården (sculpture/art): Beloved Blossoms (May 30th-August 30th). Don't miss the sculpture garden.
- Artipelag (modern): Carouschka Streijffert (ongoing until June28th). A little trivia: this is the artist who designed the Rival Hotel corridor carpeting. Land Meets Water (May 29th-Sep 27th).
- Bonniers (modern): Ylva Ogland (ongoing until July 26th).
- Sven-Harry's (modern): Cecil Beaton (June 18th-Aug 30th) among others.
- Spritmuseum (modern): Less is More... Not! (ongoing until Sep 6th). Don't miss the Absolut Art Collection as well.
- Magasin 3 (modern):
Lots of great art! Personally, I am really looking forward to the Nick Brandt, Cecil Beaton and Less is More... Not! If you are staying at the Rival Hotel and need further help or information, talk to me directly at the hotel. Are you coming to Stockholm before the summer exhibitions start? Click here to see the main spring exhibits.
|"Less is More... Not!" at the Spritmuseum.|
Photo by: Per Myrehed
© All rights reserved