|Locals Only barbershop|
I have written about the stores/boutiques
as well as restaurants/cafés
that are to be found in The Rival Hotel's
neighbourhood (Mariatorget). Now for the third and final installment. For lack of a better title, I will call this "beauty". You will see why...
- Locals Only- For the gentlemen: there aren't many places where you can get a straight razor shave these days, but this hip barbershop is bringing back this lost art. Some real pampering is included in the price of the shave. Location.
- Sweet Baby Ray- a wonderful combination of hair salon and vintage clothes store. Come and get your hair done and leave with a new outfit! Location.
- Cut the Crap- great local hair salon with one of the best names in the business! Location.
- Toni & Guy- a well known chain of hair salons, with a location just a few blocks from the hotel.
- Salvation Tattoo- For a different type of beauty... one of the coolest tatto parlours in Stockholm. If you are a girl, why not get a dragon tattoo when visiting Sweden? Location.
- Vildrosor & Tistlar- If you are staying with us and want to pick up a nice bouquet of flowers for a hostess gift, then we can recommend this florist located just next door to the hotel!
Well, that's it... as you see from these three posts, Mariatorget is a vibrant neighbourhood and definitely worth a visit when in Stockholm!
Post a Comment