Hotel Rivaland blogging in the first week of February. In the meantime, here are some handy tips for you if you are coming to Stockholm in the coming weeks...
- Here is some information on which art exhibitions are currently showing in Stockholm.
- Museums (in general) in Stockholm.
- Be careful taking taxis in Sweden!
- How to get from Arlanda airport to Stockholm.
- Using the commuter train from Arlanda.
- It has been a mild winter so far, but that might change. In that case, here are some winter activities.
- A list of restaurants I have reviewed and can recommend.
- Interested in a Michelin star or White Guide recommended restaurant? Click here.
- You should try traditional Swedish cuisine when in Stockholm!
- Cash, credit cards and exchanging money.
- Taking the ferry to Djurgården from Gamla Stan.
- Coming with a cruise ship this summer? Here are the ports and terminals.
- Sightseeing tours in Stockholm.
- Check the weather before you arrive.
I hope that these tips help and that you have a wonderful visit in Stockholm!