Handy Information for Summer 2016!

Old Town. Photo by Jeppe Wikström/mediabank.visitstockholm.com
It has been a busy few weeks here at the Rival Hotel and I haven't really had much time to explore. I have family visiting in the beginning of August and I will be sure to be out exploring then (and subsequently reporting here), but in the meantime I thought I would repost a summer guide from last year with updated information which could be helpful in planning your upcoming visit.

Arrival/Departure
Getting Around the City
Sightseeing (multiple blog articles, but here are links to the individual company websites)
Activities
Restaurants
Archipelago
Museums
This is really just some highlights and top tips. If you are booked at the Rival Hotel... contact me directly if you need assistance or more information.

Comments

Popular Posts