Autumn Events & Festivals 2019

Will you be in Stockholm during the autumn? Here is a calendar of events and festivals to help you plan your visit! I have avoided writing anything Christmas related as I will dedicate an entire upcoming article to those events. Click here if you want to read about this season's art exhibitions. Autumn is my favorite season. I like it when it gets a little cooler and the leaves start to change colors (nothing beats walking in Djurgården park to enjoy the beautiful autumn foliage). This is also, in my opinion, the best season at restaurants with all the great local produce on the menu... chantarelles, bleak roe, venison and more.

September

October


November


December (a month filled with Xmas themed events and happenings, more info when the season approaches)

Comments

Popular Posts