2018 Summer Tips!

Nybroviken
Photo by Helén Pe/mediabank.visitstockholm.com /
I am starting a two and a half week family vacation tomorrow and I thought I would post a blog article with some good summer tips and recommendations while I am away (linked to blog articles and helpful websites). You can also browse through my recent blog posts to find more advice and recommendations. Hopefully this can help you in planning your upcoming visit!

Arrival/Departure
Getting Around the City
Sightseeing (multiple blog articles, but here are links to the individual company websites)
Activities
Stockholm views
Photo by Henrik Trygg/mediabank.visitstockholm.com 
Restaurants
Archipelago
Museums
Handy Tips and Great Websites
This is really just some highlights and top tips. If you are staying at the Hotel Rival while I am away these two weeks, my competent colleagues will be happy to help you with more detailed information!
Kayaking in Stockholm
Photo by Henrik Trygg/mediabank.visitstockholm.com 

Comments

Popular Posts