|Prince Eugen painting. Photo by: Kaleb Torin.|
Prins Eugen Waldemarsudde.
- Moderna (modern art): Ongoing- Håkan Rehnberg (until April 12th) and Louise Bourgeois (until May 17th) among others. Upcoming- Akram Zaatari (Mar 7th to Aug 16th) and Adrián Villar Rojas (Apr 25th to Oct 25th) among others.
- Fotografiska (photography): Ongoing- Herb Ritts (until Mar 15th) and Ewa Stackelberg (until Apr 5th). Upcoming- Vee Speers (Apr 10th to May 10th) and Andres Serrano (Mar 13th to May 17th) among others.
- National (classic/modern)- Closed for renovations. Temporary exhibitions held at the Royal Academy of Fine Arts. Ongoing- Denise Grünstein (until May 3rd).
- Architecture Design Center: Ongoing- Constructing Worlds: Photography and Architecture in the Modern Age (until May 17th).
- Liljevalchs (modern): Ongoing- Spring Salon (until Mar 29th).
- Thielska Gallery (classic/Swedish): Ongoing- Veronica Nygren (until May 31st)
- Waldemarsudde (classic/Swedish): Ongoing- Prince Eugen 150 Years - Facets of a Life (until May 24th). Upcoming- Emil Nolde - Colour Storms (Mar 7th to Aug 30th).
- Millesgården (sculpture/art): Ongoing- Zoo Collective (until Mar 22nd) and Pompeii (until May 18th).
- Artipelag (modern): Ongoing- Earth Matters, When Natural & Creative Forces Meet (until May 3rd).
- Bonniers (modern): Ongoing- City Walks (until Apr 5th). Upcoming- Ylva Ogland (Apr 22nd to July 26th).
- Sven-Harry's (modern): Ongoing- Gothic Horror Landscapes (until Apr 19th).
- Spritmuseum (modern): Ongoing- Traingone, paintings by Frank Bowling (until Apr 6th).
- Magasin 3 (modern): Ongoing- Markus Schinwald (until June 7th, and again in the autumn).
|Pattern for Mah-Jong by Veronica Nygren, 1968. Thielska Gallery. Photo: Carl Johan de Geer|