Goût de France / Good France
I wrote last year about a worldwide gastronomical event celebrating French cuisine called Goût de France ("Good France"). It turned to out to be very popular so this year they are going bigger and better with even more restaurants involved.
Each restaurant applied to participate and their menu has been approved by an international committee of chefs. 16 restaurants in Sweden are taking part and here are the 8 that are located in the greater Stockholm area:
|Chef Charlie Biasi at Bistro Süd.|
- 19 Glas Bar & Matsal (chefs Seth Tåqvist, Daniel Jansfors & Mauritz Larsson)
- Bistro Süd (chef Charlie Biasi)
- Brasserie Makalös (chef Oscar Olsson)
- Grodan (chef Ronnie Poulsen)
- Hillenberg (chef Magnus Persson)
- Långbro Värdshus (chef Fredrik Eriksson)
- Riche & Teatergrillen (chef Peder Andreasen)
- Vau de Ville (chef Johan Lundin)
So if you are in Stockholm on March 21st, book a table at one of these restaurants and celebrate French cuisine! If you will be staying at the Rival Hotel, contact me in advance for help in reserving a table. It is worth mentioning that Bistro Süd (one of the participating restaurants) is located just around the corner from the hotel. Check the Goût de France's website to see each restaurant's menu.
|Boeuf Bourguignon at Grodan.|