Winter Inspiration- part 1


As we are all still in the stage of being either unable to travel or at least feeling uneasy about travel... I thought that I would post some recent pictures of a wintery Stockholm to give you some inspiration for future trips to the city. In this past year I have been posting quite often about walks along waterfronts and in our many parklands (especially as this is a Covid 19 safe activity). However, walks within the city are also very rewarding and beautiful... especially under a blanket of fresh snow. These pictures were taken a few days ago in the Södermalm district (near the Hotel Rival) and in the historic Gamla Stan.
The view from room 604 at the Hotel Rival!








I have a feeling this guy isn't as thrilled with the snow as I am.


Comments

Popular Posts