- Arlanda Airport- just outside terminal 5 you will find a tourist information center run by Stockholm Visitors Board. The center is open 24 hours a day and staffed between 6am and midnight. They also have information counters at terminals 2 & 4.
- Gallerian Shopping Center- a private tourist information center, centrally located in a shopping center. Open weekdays from 8am to 8pm and weekends from 9am to 6pm.
- Sweden House- Stockholm Visitors Board is opening a temporary information counter during the summer in their old offices across the street from the NK department store. Opens on June 1st.
- Stockholm Panels- a realtively new way to get information out to visitors. At 300 stations throughout the city you will find unmanned computer terminals where visitors can get vital tourist information. They are located at places where tourists tend to be... like the train station, cruise ship terminals, shopping centers and certain hotels.
- On Bicycles- once again, this summer, staff from the Stockholm Visitors Board will be biking through the city helping visitors with information and brochures. Keep your eyes open for them... they will be carrying blue flags and are hard to miss!
May 9, 2011
Tourist Information Centers
blogged earlier about the new Stockholm Tourist Information Center on Sergels Torg Square, in the Kulturhuset, but this summer you will have many more choices to get personal service. Besides the aforementioned tourist center, there are a few more places... both permanent and temporary (during the summer).