|Picture by: Alexander Dokukin|
October 22nd, 23rd and 24th
Lots of little odds and ends going on this weekend... truly something for everyone.
- It's the premiere this Saturday for the big autumn exhibition at Prince Eugene's Waldermarsudde art gallery. In celebration of the 150th anniversary of Swedish painter Anders Zorn's birth... the gallery is putting on an exhibition of some of the painter's most important pieces. Take this oppurtunity to view some of the masterpieces of one of Sweden's foremost artists of all time. Click here for other art & museum exhibitions going on this weekend.
- If comic book illustration is more your bag... then the Seriegalleriet art gallery is putting on an exhibition of Swedish artist Alvaro Tapia's original illustrations to the cult game of Dungeons & Dragons (starting on Saturday). Good news is that it is right around the corner from the Rival Hotel on St Paulsgatan 14.
- The Nordic Museum (Nordiska Museet), starting Friday, is having an exhibition looking at the Dandy... looking both at the past and how, perhaps, a Dandy would look today.
- And for something completely different: The celebrities' favorite Stockholm watering hole, nightclub Café Opera turns 30 years old! They will be celebrating their birthday all weekend long... who knows what can happen?
- And speaking of bars, our very own Rival Cocktail & Bistro Bars got a great write up in the prestigious newspaper Dagens Nyheter. So if you don't feel like going out in the chilly weather, staying in with a delicious cocktail and doing some people watching might be a good idea!